In order to comply with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI-CE), we hereby inform users of our identification and contact information:
- Name or company name: EMPRESA DE SERVICIOS DE PROMOCIÓN Y PUBLICIDAD EMEDÉ, S.L
- Tradename: EMEDE
- Registered office: C/ NICARAGUA 78-82, 08029, BARCELONA (BARCELONA)
- NIF: B58624180
- Phone: 934050933
- E-mail: ADMINISTRACION@EMEDE.COM
- Registration Data: This company is registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, volume 10507, folio 9518, sheet 124662, section 2nd.
- Be contrary, despise or violate the fundamental rights and public liberties constitutionally recognized, international treaties and other regulations in force.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals and public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or condition, among others.
- Be contrary to the right to honour, personal or family privacy or image rights.
- Impair the credibility of the provider or third parties.
- Constitutes illegal, misleading or unfair advertising.
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or topicality of the content, as well as the existence of defects of all kinds of the latter transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of virus or other elements in the website content that may cause alterations in your computer system, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, as a result of improper use of the website. For example, the provider is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image rights, as well as the regulations in matters of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- Publications that do not comply with the applicable national, European and international regulations, or that involve illegal activities or that contravene the principles of good faith.
- Publications that violate the fundamental rights and public liberties of people, lack of courtesy in the network, respect or reputation.